Built in 1884 by Edmund Blacket & Son’s the heritage listed Chapel has been restored to its former glory. Original stained glass windows and original pews are special features. Located in the heart of Macarthur District in South West Sydney NSW, The Old St Thomas Chapel is the only venue of it’s kind in the Sydney metropolitan area. Located approximately 1 hour’s drive from the Sydney CBD, 15 minutes drive from Campbelltown and 40 minutes drive from Penrith.
(informations source from The Old St. Thomas Chapel official website)